Doctors. Lawyers. Pharmacists. Physical Therapists. Olivet boasts a multitude of alumni who credit their alma mater for their success in graduate school and professional careers.
If you believe your future includes graduate or professional study, Olivet offers a number of outstanding pre-professional degree programs to help you have the successful career you ultimately desire.
Fields for which Olivet offers pre-professional preparation include:
- Clinical laboratory science (Suggested emphasis: biological sciences)
- Dental (Suggested emphases: biology or chemistry)
- Law (Suggested emphases: history, business or English)
- Medicine (Suggested emphasis: biology, chemistry or engineering)
- Ministry (Suggested emphasis: theology and Christian ministry)
- Optometry (Suggested emphases: biology or chemistry)
- Pharmacy (Suggested emphasis: biology or chemistry)
- Physician Assistant (Suggested emphases: biological sciences or nursing)
- Physical Therapy (Suggested emphases: biological sciences or exercise and sports science)
- Psychology and Counseling (Suggested emphasis: psychology)
- Veterinary (Suggested emphasis: zoology)
Students planning to pursue one of the pre-professional programs are advised to ask the Office of the Registrar for assignment to an appropriate faculty advisor.