Olivet Nazarene University offers a diverse range of gift opportunities.
Credit, Debit, Cash or Check
Credit Card & Debit Card
- You can make an immediate impact by giving online
- To extend your impact, consider a recurring monthly gift.
- If your gift is given in honor or memory of a loved one, you can note that by marking memorial on the giving page.
Cash & Check
- You can direct your gift of cash or check to Olivet by mailing it to:
Office of Development
Olivet Nazarene University
One University Ave. Bourbonnais, IL 60914
- If your gift is for a specific fund, please provide the designation in the memo line of the check.
Electronic Funds Transfer:
- Fill out this form and once complete, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the University.
Will & Estate
When you include Olivet in your estate, we invite you to become a member of the Heritage Society. You receive a certificate, plus access to select events and communications. We honor you on our membership roll unless anonymity is requested.
To ensure your gift performs as you request, please use Olivet’s Bequest Language
For more information, contact the Director of Planned and Estate Giving.
IRA Distribution or Retirement Fund
Giving through your IRA or retirement fund is a great opportunity to steward your investments directly to Olivet’s mission.
To make a transfer request, please complete this form. Once completed, the form should be sent to your IRA or retirement fund administrator.
Contact your IRA plan administrator with questions regarding the transfer.
Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to advance ONU’s mission. Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions, please visit olivetpgc.org, or read our informational brochure. Please have this form open in a separate tab.
To begin this process, consult your financial advisor or broker. If you desire to make a gift of stock to Olivet, please use the following information to electronically send stock certificates.
Make a Gift of Stock to Olivet
- Stock Transfer Information for FEG:
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- DTC# 0164
- Account Name: Olivet Nazarene University
- Account Number: Olivet Nazarene University: 2104-7575
For income tax purposes: ONU Federal Tax ID Number: 36-2191252.
Make a Gift of Stock through the Foundation
- Stock Transfer Information for FEG:
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. DTC# 0164
- Account Name: Olivet Nazarene University Foundation
- Account Number: Olivet Nazarene University Foundation: 7440-2553
For income tax purposes: ONU Foundation Federal Tax ID Number: 23-7063419
Download the Transfer of Stock form.
Did you know that many stock transfers do not include any information to identify you as the donor? Please be sure to notify the Office of Development about the details of your gift so we know who the gift is from and can acknowledge it properly.
We will need to know:
- Your name
- Which stock and how many shares you are transferring
- How you would like to designate your gift.
Olivet accepts gifts in a variety of cryptocurrencies. You can donate securely from your crypto wallet through our provider, BitPay, which offers top exchange rates.
Click here: bitpay.com
Donor Advised Fund
You can recommend a grant from your Donor Advised Fund (DAF) to Olivet Nazarene University. Access your DAF online or contact your Fund Administrator, make your gift to Olivet, and direct your designation.
You can establish an endowment through a variety of gift options. Name it for yourself or in honor/memory of another individual. Your investment will grow, increasing its impact to advance the University’s mission.
Please consider endowing a(n):
- Student Scholarship
- Academic Program
- Chair Position
Making a gift in memory of, or in honor of, a loved one is a thoughtful way to recognize their life and accomplishments. If you would like to honor your loved one’s memory through Olivet, we have various opportunities to continue their legacy.
Giving online? Mark memorial when you give.
To learn more about the options that are available or for details to include in the obituary, download our memorial brochure here.
Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction
If you are a faculty or staff member at Olivet, you have the unique opportunity to give back automatically through a payroll deduction.
Whether you are a regular supporter or a first-time donor, giving through a payroll deduction is a great way to streamline your contribution.
Enroll in Olivet’s employee giving program by completing the form linked here.
Planned Gifts & Other Creative Gift Options
In addition to other ways to give on this page, consider:
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Crypto Donations
- Wire Transfers:
Download instructions here and contact your gift officer or Woody Webb, email@example.com once complete.
For more information or to find out what gift avenues are available to you, contact our Development Office at 815-939-5171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.