Located on the first floor of Benner Library, Career Services assists the traditional student population with career development and employment needs during the college years, and provides the essential career resources to help students enter and navigate the professional world.
Our friendly staff is available to assist students in career development. Among the many services we provide:
- Managing off-campus job postings
- Helping students build résumés and cover letters
- Assisting with the job search process
- Coaching on interview preparation and etiquette
- Hosting multiple job fairs each year, including the ONU Internship and Job Fair