Career Development supports all undergraduate students across all majors and departments. We provide Olivet students with access to information, employers, and services as we strive to serve them at any point of their journey from career exploration to professional employment.
Career Development Services
- Career information, assessments, and resources
- Managing off-campus job/internship/volunteer postings
- Job/internship search assistance, including networking
- Assistance with résumé, CV and cover letter writing
- Coaching on interviewing preparation and etiquette
- Facilitating multiple career fairs each year
- Providing classroom seminars on various career development topics
Additional Services & Information
The Office of Career Development offers several resources for students, including job postings and career tips, through the Olivet Portal. Regular hours are 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Additional hours may be available by appointment.
Olivet’s online career portal connects talented, hard-working students with organizations needing additional personnel. With a worldwide network of 32,000 Olivet alumni — and many more friends — the possibilities of student internships and post-graduation jobs are virtually limitless.