If you would like to improve your professional communication skills to help organizations tell their story, the Corporate Communications Certificate is designed for you.
As a student in this program, you will participate in hands-on application of the professional "tools of the trade," by solving public relations issues commonly encountered in both small and large organizations.
- Developed by individuals with rich experiences working in diverse environments as well as extensive experience in effective communication.
- A robust online curriculum designed to create community through discussion and interactive assignments.
- Networking and learning with other leaders who have a passion for developing clear, concise and convincing messaging.
- Individualized support services and tutoring for the on-line student.
- Format: Accelerated classes meet online, courses start every 8 weeks
- Program Length: 24 weeks
- Credit Hours: 9 credit hours
- Total Tuition Cost: $415 per credit hour (effective 1/1/2023)
Adding Credits to Earn an MBA or MOL
The nine credit hours in the Corporate Communications Certificate program also serve as a lead-in for students who decide to earn an MBA or MOL graduate degree. After the three courses of the Certificate, it only takes nine additional courses (27 credits) to complete a Master's degree.