Olivet alumni and friends have supported the University through the Olivet Foundation since 1969. By contributing to endowed programs in the Foundation, you provide for students the margin of excellence that tuition and other sources of income cannot achieve.
We carefully invest funds from the Foundation, using the expertise of investment professionals to manage each gift for growth. Then we use it toward:
- Scholarship assistance for students
- Special University initiatives
- Research or chapel programs
- Future gifts may be used to fund professorships, faculty research and campus facility projects
Your endowment gifts help ensure the advancement of Olivet’s mission for the benefit of generations to come.
Keeping students in mind
The Foundation provides hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to enhance Olivet's student experience. Please view our Annual Report for additional information. Giving options include:
- Gifts of cash, property, stock or other securities
- Gifts in memory or honor of a loved one
- Gift Annuities, Bequests, Life Insurance and other planned gifts
Every endowed gift is directed by a Gift Agreement between the University and the investor.