If you are working in (or interested in working in) nonprofit settings, the Nonprofit Management Certificate is designed for you.
Through this program, you will learn the nuances of running a nonprofit such as measuring success and working with volunteers. Courses explore operational challenges related to governance, volunteerism, and hiring. You will learn the key elements of grant writing, fundraising, and consistent financial reporting. A focus on public relations provides the necessary skills for you to create or supervise effective communication strategies.
- Developed by individuals with rich experiences in nonprofit work, bringing real-life examples.
- Online curriculum designed to create community through discussion and interactive assignments.
- Networking and learning with other leaders who have a passion for nonprofit and service agendas.
- Individualized support services and tutoring for the online student.
- Format: Accelerated classes meet online, courses start every 8 weeks
- Program Length: 24 weeks
- Credit Hours: 9 credit hours
- Total Tuition Cost: $415 per credit hour (effective 1/1/2023)