If you are a healthcare professional, the Healthcare Leadership Certificate can help you navigate the challenges of the healthcare industry effectively.
In the fast paced and rapidly changing health care industry, managing and leading with confidence are necessary for continued stability, growth and achievement in the healthcare arena. Working in the healthcare field requires a high level of qualification and education. Because of that, this certificate exists to enlighten healthcare professionals like you on leadership issues specific to your field. In this series of courses, you will learn the skills necessary to maintain outcomes and compliance of this highly-regulated environment.
- A robust online curriculum designed to create community through discussion and interactive assignments.
- Individualized support services and tutoring for the on-line student.
- This certificate program will help you with sharing knowledge, strategic insights, and new innovative ideas that can be shared with industry peers both inside and outside your organization.
- Format: Accelerated classes meet online, courses start every 8 weeks
- Program Length: 24 weeks
- Credit Hours: 9 credit hours
- Total Tuition Cost: $415 per credit hour (effective 1/1/2023)
EARN AN MBA OR MOL with additional courses
The nine credit hours in the Healthcare Leadership Certificate program also serve as a lead-in for students who decide to earn an MBA or MOL graduate degree. After the three courses of the Certificate, it only takes nine additional courses (27 credits) to complete a Master's degree.