The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Corporate Communication focuses on the organizational strengths necessary in a business environment.
Corporate communicators are the voice of companies and organizations, and know how to build effective teams, convince the public of notable contributions, and manage difficult situations with appropriately crafted words and presentations.
- Draw from both communication and business disciplines.
- Study the following topics:
- Organizational communication
- Principles of marketing
- Advertising and promotions
- Intercultural communication
- Business and technical writing
- Public speaking