Located on the first floor of Benner Library, the Office of Career Services assists the traditional student population with career development and employment needs during the college years, and provides the essential career resources to help students enter and navigate the professional world.
Our friendly staff is available to assist students in career development. Among the many services we provide:
- Managing off-campus job postings
- Helping students build résumés and cover letters
- Assisting with the job search process
- Coaching on interview preparation and etiquette
- Hosting multiple job fairs each year, including the ONU Internship and Job Fair
Office Hours and Contact Information
Regular hours are 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Additional hours may be available by appointment.
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 815-939-5243
Director of Career Services
Employer Relations Coordinator
Additional Services and Information
The Office of Career Services offers several resources for students, including job postings and career tips, through the Olivet Portal at https://my.olivet.edu.