ONU Zero Tuition
We believe “Education With a Christian Purpose” should be affordable.
Watch the Video
The ONU ZERO Tuition is based on your family’s adjusted gross income (AGI) as reported on the FAFSA.
*If your family AGI is below $60,000 and you meet the program requirements below, your out of pocket costs for tuition shall be $0 beginning with your 2023-2024 academic year.
Eligibility for the ONU ZERO Tuition is based on your family’s actual adjusted gross income (AGI) as reflected on your family’s 2021 IRS Tax Return(s) and will be included as part of your financial aid offer. To qualify, you must:
- Have a family AGI below $60,000 on the FAFSA (required for renewal)
- Be an Illinois resident who qualifies for IL MAP Grant (also required for renewal)
- Live on-campus
- Enroll full-time in at least 12 credits per semester (15 credits recommended)
- Attend classes in person on the main campus in Bourbonnais
- Require additional funding to meet the full cost of tuition after all ONU, state and federal funding and private aid that is designated for Tuition only
- Be an Illinois undergraduate student pursuing your first Bachelor’s degree
- Meet ONU Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards to qualify
- Complete verification, if selected, by submitting all requested documents by the established deadline.
- ONU ZERO Tuition recipients must meet this requirement each year to remain eligible.
Olivet Nazarene University reserves the right to replace part or all of your ONU ZERO Tuition funding with Endowed Funds as they become available to help with the coverage of your tuition and stretch resources to meet as much need as possible.
Academic Progress Questions