Environmental Science Program
The Bachelor of Science (B.S) in Environmental Science is for students who desire to develop the necessary skills to create meaningful changes for our Earth.
Stewardship of our planet is a priority set by God. With a degree in environmental science from Olivet, students are ready to dedicate their lives to solving some of the most serious problems our world faces. They have the knowledge, passion and skills needed to be leaders in addressing issues related to natural resources, climate, biodiversity and sustainable development. In addition to completing research and internships, many environmental science students are actively involved in field study trips throughout the country and around the world that expose them to different perspectives and help put their knowledge to work.
Environmental Science Graduates
- Advise others on how to clean the environment
- Help make laws about protecting the environment
- Help companies comply with environmental laws
- Write concise and persuasive reports
- Help find funding for environmental projects
- Protect natural resources
- Preserve water
- Give advice on land-use and building projects
- Study and design sites for waste disposal
- Control pollution
- Repair damaged natural areas