Graduate in 32 months! This program features case studies on managing change, networking with other leaders and the opportunity to solve specific problems facing your organization.
With the Ed.D. in Ethical Leadership, you will explore leadership paradigms and develop a framework for how ethics, values and cultural influences transform society. This degree enables you to apply expertise to the study of ethics, leadership, and change management to strategically interact with other thought leaders to make an impact in your professional setting. This program serves professionals in a variety of fields including but not limited to, For-profit and Nonprofit settings, Public Service, Education, Business, Ministry, Healthcare, and Military.
- Format: Accelerated courses meet online
- Program Length: In as little as 32 months
- Credit Hours: 48 credit hours of study; 12 credit hours of dissertation
- Total Cost: $700 per credit hour
- Online curriculum designed to create community through discussion and interactive assignments.
- Networking with other community leaders.
- Case studies on managing change and providing ethical leadership principles within organizations.
- The opportunity to solve any specific problems facing your organization.
- Individualized support services and tutoring for the online student.