If you would like to thrive in intercultural situations and a multicultural work environment, the Certificate in Intercultural Competence is designed for you.
The program provides a framework for understanding cultural differences and interaction in various settings in society and the workplace. This program is ideal for individuals working in multiple domestic or global geographies, working in a for-profit or nonprofit organization serving diverse populations, or anyone desiring to improve their cultural intelligence, cross-cultural communication, and management skills.
The program will help you learn the self-awareness necessary to interact in a diverse world. You will also learn how social structures, philosophies, and cultures impact worldviews. Finally, you will apply what you have learned through a capstone project completed either in your own workplace or through a Global Immersion program.
- Developed by individuals with rich experiences working in diverse environments as well as extensive experience leading Global Immersion Experiences.
- Online curriculum designed to create community through discussion and interactive assignments.
- Networking and learning with other leaders who have a passion for developing their global awareness.
- Ability to choose between an experiential project, either within one’s own workplace or through a Global Immersion program.
- Format: Accelerated classes meet online, courses start every 8 weeks
- Program Length: 24 weeks
- Credit Hours: 9 credit hours
- Total Tuition Cost: $415 per credit hour (effective 1/1/2023)