A college education requires great sacrifice, and then some. Annual Giving demonstrates your faithful commitment to students who rely on the generosity of others to receive all that Olivet has to offer – and all that God has in store as a result of their Olivet experience.
“Without the interest and support of alumni and friends, I know my Olivet experience would not have been possible. On behalf of all the students at Olivet, thank you for your investment in our leadership, educational, personal and professional development!”— Bre Bambrick, Class of 2014
Your investment is important for two significant reasons:
- Every dollar goes toward student scholarships and special programs. Many of our students simply could not attend without this help.
- Your support leverages other giving, since we can receive grants and foundation funding based on the percentage of our partners’ gifts.
What's Your Connection?
Please consider yourself a Friend of Olivet! Your Annual Giving ensures the quality of the Olivet experience for more students. They attend chapel, thrive in a dynamic residential life program, compete athletically, grow and learn in the classroom and library — and much more!
Olivet’s graduates go on to make a tremendous impact for good in their careers, communities and throughout the world.
Easier than You May Think
Those who invest in Olivet discover convenient and rewarding ways to support the University’s mission. Some people …
- Give the equivalent of one fast food meal per week
- Commit a generous amount equal to their church tithe per month
- Make a sacrificial, large gift to honor or memorialize a loved one each year
- Transfer securities (stocks, property, etc.) that have become non-essential personal income
It’s our privilege to recognize you for your faithful, consecutive years of giving, so please don’t let a year pass without being involved in Friends of Olivet!