Olivet Nazarene University's School of Theology and Christian Ministry presents:
2019 Theological Leadership Conference
Where Theology and Practice Intersect
With Guest Speaker, N.T. Wright
September 5-7, 2019
Olivet Nazarene University's School of Theology and Christian Ministry welcomes New Testament theologian, N.T. Wright, to this year's Theological Leadership Conference. N.T. Wright will be presenting on Presence and Promise: The Challenge of the Temple. The conference will be held at College Church of the Nazarene University Avenue, 200 University Ave., Bourbonnais, IL 60914.
***The registration price will increase to $99 on July 1st. Secure your tickets now to get the early bird deal!
Thursday, Sept. 5
- 7 p.m. Plenary Session with N.T. Wright, Temple and Creation: The Promise and the Sign
- 9 p.m. Free Concert
Friday, Sept. 6
- 9 a.m. Plenary Session with N.T. Wright, Jesus and the Temple: The Glory Returns
- 10:30 a.m. Breakout Session
- 12 p.m. Lunch
- 2 p.m. Dialogue Session with N.T. Wright and Jeff Stackert
- 4 p.m. Breakout Session
- 5 p.m. Dinner
- 7 p.m. Plenary Session with N.T. Wright, Temple and Spirit: Renewal, Identity and Promise
Saturday, Sept. 7
- 9 a.m. Breakout Session
- 10:30 a.m. Plenary Session with N.T. Wright, Temple and New Creation: Holiness, Unity and Mission
Hotel information (cut-off for registration is 8/20/19):
- Comfort Inn Bourbonnais | 815-401-5043
- Name of room block: Theological Leadership Conference
- Holiday Inn Express | 815-932-4411
- Name of room block: Olivet Nazarene University
If you would like to purchase meal vouchers for the Olivet cafeteria during the conference, vouchers will be on sale until August 29. Please use this link to purchase vouchers.
For more information, contact the Office of Church Relations at (815) 939-9251.