Join the network of ONU Ambassadors by speaking Olivet in your classrooms, neighborhoods, churches and workplaces. Help recruit and support students whose lives will be transformed by the Olivet experience.
Have you ever stopped to consider the influence you alone can have? As an Olivet Ambassador, you can use your words, actions and resources to create an eternal impact in the lives of future Olivet students — and in the lives of all they go on to touch.
What does an Ambassador do?
First and foremost, pray for Olivet and for the students you know who are making decisions for college. Also, speak boldly about the transformational difference Olivet has made in your life, or in the lives of your friends and family. Your “third party endorsement” goes a long way for those within your circle of influence!
Other ways you can “speak Olivet” as an ONU Ambassador:
- Promote upcoming Olivet events and programs in your church and community.
- Share your copy of Olivet: The Magazine with someone. If you aren't receiving one yet, subscribe here.
- Encourage the high school students in your life to schedule a campus visit, and help them make arrangements to get here. Seeing is believing!
- Recommend a Student for our Admissions staff to contact.
- Connect Olivet students with your local job and internships opportunities through the Career portal!
- Make a financial contribution through Olivet's secure online giving form.