Skip to Content
You are here:
Home / Parents and Family / Parent FAQs

Parent FAQs

  • What types of organizations are available for my student?
    Students may choose to participate in a variety of organizations on campus, including service, departmental, music and spiritual life groups. For a complete list of organizations, click here
    How do I know if my student is eligible for financial aid?
    The Office of Financial Aid can assist you in finding scholarships, grants, loans and other financial aid to help make education affordable.
    How do I add Tiger Dollars to my student’s account?
    You can deposit more funds into your student’s Tiger Dollars account using this online form. In order to log in, you will need your student's email address and ONU ID number.
    What services are available to help students succeed in their classes?
    To learn more about academic support services, click here.
    My student is sick. Who should they call?
    Olivet’s Office of Health Services offers basic services for students who are ill or in need of lab work, allergy injections or medication. To learn more about these services, click here. For emergency services, Olivet is located within a 10-minute drive of two major hospitals: Riverside Medical Center  and Presence St. Mary’s Hospital.
    Are there counseling services available for my student?
    The Office of Counseling Services offers many group and individual services to help students achieve personal, academic and spiritual growth. To learn more about these services, click here.
    How do I arrange a campus visit for my student who is considering attending Olivet?
    Register for a campus visit online, or by calling our campus visit coordinator at 800-648-1463.
    Is there a parents and family weekend?
    In addition to Homecoming & Family Weekend, families are welcome to visit their student at any time.
    What is required and how do I submit Health and Immunization records?
    Detailed instructions are available on the Health Services webpage