Cohort Representatives — SGCS
Each class selects one member to be the cohort representative. This person serves as spokesperson for the cohort to the School of Graduate and Continuing Studies administrative team.
- Serve as a liaison/spokesperson for the cohort. Introduce yourself to each new instructor and offer assistance if needed.
- Collect end-of-course surveys, seal the envelope, and return the envelope to the instructor of each module.
- Coordinate a telephone chain for informing cohort members of important information (e.g., class cancellation due to inclement weather, faculty member illness, etc.).
- Assist the instructor so that the classroom and/or break room is left in satisfactory condition at the end of each class.
- Assist with organizing social events as appropriate.
- Know Olivet’s contact person at the class site in case the instructor is not available.