Index to Chapters of Information
- Education With a Christian Purpose
Olivet's goals, beliefs, principles, history, campus description
- Design for Educational Excellence
Degree programs, basic requirements, majors, accreditation
- University Life
Student activities, organizations, residence hall policies
- Admission Requirements and Procedures
How to apply for admission as a new or transfer student
- Financial Information
Financing your education: costs, scholarships, grants, loans
- Academic Regulations
Registering for classes, scholastic and graduation requirements
- Undergraduate Programs of Study
Degrees offered; requirements for majors; professors by departments; Colleges/Schools: College of Arts and Sciences; School of Education, School of Professional Studies; School of Theology and Christian Ministry.
- Course Descriptions Traditional Undergraduate
- School of Graduate and Continuing Studies
Doctorate and Master's degrees, degree-completion programs, and associate degree.
- Course Descriptions School of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- Directory of Personnel
People who govern, administer, and teach at Olivet. Trustees, administration, faculty members. Degree and enrollment report.