Grade Evaluation Criteria, Nursing Programs — SGCS
The Nursing programs adhere to a special grading scale, which is listed below. Additional specific program grade requirements follow the grading chart.
- A minimum grade of C (2.0) must be earned in all Nursing courses and in all required supporting courses.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.75 is required to progress in the Nursing courses and to graduate with the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- A course may be repeated once with permission from the Director of Nursing Programs - SGCS.
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is required to remain in and successfully graduate from the program.
- No more than two C's (including C+) may be earned in the course of the program. A third C or C+ requires a learner to repeat one of the three courses. Only one repeated course is allowed during the program.