Built in 1906 and one of the original buildings Olivet purchased from St. Viator’s College in 1940, this building has had many uses through the years. In the 1940s, the radio station was located on the fourth floor. In the 1950s, chapel services were held on the ground floor. Today, it houses administration offices and academic departments.
Lower level: Department of Mathematics
First floor: Office of the President, Office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs, Office of the Registrar, Office of Assessment and Learning Support Services, Office of the Dean of the School of Professional Studies, Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
Second floor: Division of Institutional Advancement, Office of Marketing Communications, Office of Alumni and University Relations, Office of Advancement Services, Office of Development
Third floor: School of Theology and Christian Ministry
Fourth floor: Department of English and Modern Languages