Benner Library & Resource Center is a center of scholarly resources, current technology and a knowledgeable staff ready to promote student success, academic excellence and lifelong learning. Since 1956, the library has carried the distinction of being a Selective Government Depository Library — receiving a “select” core list of government publications.
First known as Memorial Library, the original building was completed in 1956 and was expanded in 1975. In 2008, Benner underwent significant renovations to meet the needs today’s learners, including the addition of a coffee shop and several student work stations.
Lower level: Department of Information Technology’s help desk, Learning Development Center, quiet study computer lab, Periodicals, Media Services.
Main floor: Audiovisual resources, Jazzman Café, Learning Development Center, reference desk, University Archives, Fishbowl meeting/discussion room.
Second floor: Audiovisual resources, Curriculum Center
Third floor: Religion Room, ultra quiet study area
To learn more about Benner Library & Resource Center, visit the library website.