School of Graduate and Continuing Studies
B.A., 1975, Fontbonne University
M.S., Organizational Management, 2011, Capella University
M.B.A., 2004, Saint Xavier University
After more than 25 years in the corporate arena with specific expertise in training, sales and marketing, Professor Krohmer decided to share her knowledge in an academic setting. She is an associate professor and executive in residence for Olivet’s School of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
Her unique portfolio of business experience includes working for small start-ups as well as large Fortune 50 companies. Throughout her career, she has had both international and domestic responsibilities, and has served on transition teams for mergers and acquisitions.
Just prior to joining Olivet’s faculty, she was the vice president of sales for a small start-up in St. Louis, and was responsible for creating the field sales force and the supporting infrastructure — which included a training department and assessment center. Her experience in a variety of management positions in the pharmaceutical industry includes 15 years with Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Professor Krohmer holds an MBA and a graduate certificate in Training and Performance Management. She also recently completed a MS in Organizational Management with a specialization in Leadership. Her research interest is in the area of servant leadership.
In addition to her academic degrees, she has earned several professional certifications, including:
• Lead Like Jesus, Master Facilitator Designation and Regional Coordinator (Ken Blanchard organization)
• EQ-i assessment, EQ-i 360 assessment, and coaching (emotional intelligence)
• Leading at the Speed of Trust (Covey)
• Seven Habits of Highly Effective Managers (Covey)
• Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results (Covey)
• Leading Across Generations (Covey)
• 360 Degree Leadership (Maxwell)
• Mastery Level of Prior Learning Assessment (DePaul University in conjunction with the Council of Adult and Experiential Learning)
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Assessment Facilitator and Coach
She and her husband, Randolph, have two sons.