Rev. Scott Sherwood will speak in chapel.
Scott Sherwood is . . .
- a slave, formerly to sin and now to Christ.
- Determined to embody the Great Commandment and achieve the Great Commission.
- Sherry’s husband.
- Libby, Madeira, and Brooke’s dad.
- A Nazarene elder who has served as a youth pastor, itinerant evangelist, lead pastor, and district superintendent.
- A graduate of Olivet and Nazarene Theological Seminary.
- A fan of the Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and Fighting Illini.
- A connoisseur of any food in front of which you can put “Chicago Style.”